We do not take credit or debit cards at our clinic. Please pay in cash (no checks), at check-in.
Surgery Fees for Cats
Cats (male or female): $75 (this includes surgery, rabies, distemper, and a dose of Revolution for fleas, earmites and roundworms (available at the time of surgery only). You may also get pyrantel de-wormer instead of Revolution. If you would like both Revolution and pyrantel, the fee is $85.
All of the above fees include rabies and one distemper vaccination (fee is the same with or without vaccinations, vaccinations included only at time of surgery). Also included is supplemental pain medication that we give after surgery.
We are not currently scheduling dogs. We will up date this information when we start again. We do not keep waiting lists.
No additional charge for pregnant or in heat cats.
Additional fees for longer surgeries, including but not limited to cryptorchid males, pregnant dogs, hernia repairs, obese dogs, dogs who have had litters, or exploratory surgery.
Vaccinations and Parasite Control (only available at time of surgery)
- Praziquantel de-wormer for cats: $10 (this kills tapeworms)
- Pyrantel de-wormer for dogs: $10
- Revolution for cats or pyrantel de-wormer is included. There is an additional fee of $10 for both
- Revolution dogs over 25 pounds: $15 (kills fleas, ear mites and roundworms for 1 month)
- Nail Trim: No Charge.
- Cardboard Carrier: $5
Even cats that are best of friends usually prefer to be alone after surgery. If they are grumpy we cannot put them together.
- Elizabethan Collar: $10
- Microchip: $25
- Heartworm testing for dogs, FeLV/FIV testing for cats: $25