Fees as of 6/1/18 We do not take credit or debit cards at our clinic. Please pay in cash, at check-in.
- Cats (male or female): $75 (this includes surgery, rabies, distemper and pyrantel de-wormer)
- Small Female dogs 25 pounds or less: $200
- Small Male dogs 25 pounds or less: $145
- Medium Female Dogs 26-50 pounds: $220
- Medium Male Dogs 26-40 pounds: $165**
- Large Female Dogs 51-75 pounds: $240
We generally do not alter dogs over 5 years of age.
All of the above fees include rabies and one distemper vaccination (fee is the same with or without vaccinations). Also included is supplemental pain medication that we give after surgery. We feel strongly that all animals should have this pain relief.
**We are currently not neutering larger adult male dogs (males over 40 pounds) or female dogs over 75 pounds.
Female dogs who have never had a heat and are not in heat at the time of surgery receive a discount.
No additional charge for pregnant or in heat cats.
Additional fees for cryptorchid males, hernia repair, or exploratory surgery. There may be additional fees for obese dogs.
Vaccinations and Parasite Control
- Praziquantel de-wormer for cats: $10 (this kills tapeworms, pyrantel for roundworms is included for cats)
- Pyrantel de-wormer for dogs: $10
- Revolution cats and dogs 25 pounds or less: $10 (kills fleas, ear mites for 1 month)
- Revolution dogs over 25 pounds: $15 (kills fleas, ear mites and round worms for 1 month)
- Nail Trim: No Charge.
- Cardboard Carrier: $5
Even cats that are best of friends usually prefer to be alone after surgery. If they are grumpy we cannot put them together.
- Elizabethan Collar: $10
- Microchip: $25